AVIC411.com

adding btb200

I recieved the bluetooth unit for a gift and just have one quick question on install. I have the basic pioneer xm module now, do i just unplug the xm and plug the bluetooth in that spot then plug the xm into the bluetooth as a daisy chain? the install guide isn't very clear when it comes to hooking up multiple accessories. thanks - erik

That's what I meant, but I just didn't get into much detail, as you can see. With all the external components using the ip-bus interface, you just daisy-chain them together. The order which they are hooked up doesn't matter in pretty much every scenario.

I just grounded the black lead to the ground wire that I had for the other components - not the wiring harness, but a diff lead that grounded to chasis. I then used the constant power lead from the stock harness to supply power to the yellow lead. All works good, now I just have to figure out how to transfer the numbers (one at a time per other posts) from my phone to the btb200. any suggestions or help?? have the btb200, at&t and the motorola v3xx. thanks - erik

I have an 04 F150 that has tons of room in the dash. There is a spot under the dash tray that is just above the radio, and I mounted my xm module there when I installed the stereo a while ago and there was enough room that I just used the velcro and put the bluetooth unit on top of the xm one. Secured all the extra wire and cable since I only had to run about 10 inches and everyone still thinks that it looks like a stock deck.

don't know where you are at, but here it has only been about 20 degrees out - so not much window down driving yet. the people that I hve talked to on it have said that I sound pretty good. the way that the truck is set up, the mic is fairly close to me so that may help some. my wife can even here our 3 year old in the back seat without her having to speak up any. erik