AVIC411.com

problem/questions about D3 and VSS

So i just installed my D3 into an 08 corvette. I hooked up the VSS wire, (and in the calibration screen) in moves and beeps as the speed increases/decreases.

Does this mean that the VSS is hooked up correctly?

Also, it doesn't matter where I put the gps antenna on this car, I can not get better than 2 orange/green satalitte things lit up. This is wierd to me because i have the gps antenna right next to the sirius antenna (which are know pieces of junk)

I have installed a few for other customers cars in the past, and I never had problems with the GPS in this area. But for some reason in this car, i can not get a good signal. Do you think I may have a bad antenna? Speaking of the antenna, it is in a circle (not bunched up, or tightly zip tied)

Also, I am using a Scosche Kit, and the bolts are tight, but every once and a while, I am getting the excessive vibration, any cures for this?

thanks

"Also, it doesn't matter where I put the gps antenna on this car, I can not get better than 2 orange/green satalitte things lit up. This is wierd to me because i have the gps antenna right next to the sirius antenna (which are know pieces of junk) "

Move it. They cant be beside each other. They will interfere with eachother.