AVIC411.com

Help upgrading F900BT from ver. 2 to 3+

Hello everybody,
After lurking here and there and searching for posts and threads for quite some time, even on cached pages, I decided to make a thread just to be sure on how to safely upgrade my old navi.
The unit is an european f900bt, I succesfully upgraded it to version 2009000 from the pioneer official site using a 64gb microsd inside an sd adapter, formatted in fat32 (it didn't read the original exFAT). So it has firmware v 02 but map version v 01.
Here's where the problems may start. I have only 2 other updates from the official site, and according to pioneer itself, the other updates to v3 both require cnsdf100m or cnsdf200m already installed. From what I saw on the internet it's barely available if not on ebay from private sellers and for ridiculous prices. Also many threads about modding have dead links and in 95% of cases they don't specify if they are compatible with f900bt eu v2 so I am not sure about them and can't find working links.
Can I try to install the AVIC_F700BT_F900BT_CNSD100FM_VER_3021000 from the site and the v4 also after it even if I don't have the cnsd stuff installed safely?
Can someone guide me to just upgrade firmware to v3 and higher without it? I didn't find any safe\precise way to upgrade from 2 and most guides require v3 already. I'm stuck at v2 firmware and v1 maps..

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Also Bluetooth in that unit seems to be dead. I can see the blue light only when it turns on and nothing more after. Doing searches for devices shows nothing, and nor it or my phone can find each other. If I go to bt firmware update in the unit, the version is not available and it's greyed out. I don't know if there's a fix for that?

Edited by Setzer
Added P.S.