AVIC411.com

New 80 HD w/Z2 image

I finally got my Z2 upgraded with Toshiba 80G. I resized MSV partition like these:

[17.52 GB FAT32][572.8 MB FAT32][55.5 GB FAT32][572.8 MB FAT32]. I have installed new HD to Z2 and went to "Hard Info" and found only 26% of the HD is free. Did I do anything wrong? I have tried 2 different HD's and got the same results...

Thanks.

I finally got my Z2 upgraded with Toshiba 80G. I resized MSV partition like these:

[17.52 GB FAT32][572.8 MB FAT32][55.5 GB FAT32][572.8 MB FAT32]. I have installed new HD to Z2 and went to "Hard Info" and found only 26% of the HD is free. Did I do anything wrong? I have tried 2 different HD's and got the same results...

Thanks.

Nothing's wrong. It's just that your Zx does not recognize the hdd correctly, but it won't affect the operation.

• 4 weeks later...

Did anybody identify which file is responsible to recognize the HDD size(partitions size, etc)?

It may be an ".ini" file who tells to Z1/2 what's the size limit(ex.30GB) of the HDD.

Also it should be a file who tells to Avic to limit the album no. to 400 or so.

Somebody who has an inside connection at Pioneer can find out more info on this.

And definitely will be very helpfully for us.

Thanks.