AVIC411.com

n1 to z1? upgrade?

i am thinking about selling my n1, with the n3 update, and buying a z1. however, the money is whats killing me. i wish pioneer had some sort of trade in or upgrade program.

you guys with the z1. did you upgrade from an n1? is it worth it to have the bluetooth and ipod interface along with some other new features/better lookin g screens.

the one thing that i would miss is the fold in. i like that becuase it just hides the unit better. the z1 just sits there out in the open. however, in my car it would look kind of stock, so thats a plus.

Tom
[quote name="tomdlgns"]60 views no replies? ouch...

Tom[/quote]

It's nothing personal, there are always more views than replies.

[quote name="tomdlgns"]i am thinking about selling my n1, with the n3 update, and buying a z1. however, the money is whats killing me. i wish pioneer had some sort of trade in or upgrade program.[/quote]

Sure it's called ebay! :D

[quote name="tomdlgns"]you guys with the z1. did you upgrade from an n1? is it worth it to have the bluetooth and ipod interface along with some other new features/better looking screens.[/quote]

I didn't upgrade mine. I replaced the factory cd player. I think the bluetooth is worth it, since it's illegal to use a cell phone without hands free in my state.

[quote name="tomdlgns"]the one thing that i would miss is the fold in. i like that becuase it just hides the unit better. the z1 just sits there out in the open. however, in my car it would look kind of stock, so thats a plus.

Tom[/quote]

My lincoln has a flip down cover so I'm set. But yah, it's "exposed". But I like the large screen much better than a flip out screen.