AVIC411.com

Is there any place to find AVIC-F7010BT firmware updates

I found a link online giving instructions for updating firmware on my AVIC-F7010BT receiver, but there is no such firmware on the pioneerelectronics.com site that I can find. I had replaced the screen on this unit years ago and I'd like to re-install it in my 2009 SCION XD (long story). But before I do I'd like to install any available updates for it. Sadly Pioneer is useless. I contacted them through a web form asking this question, and I got back a response from "productsupport@pioneerservice.com", asking me to call for assistance. But there is no phone number, certainly not on pioneerelectronics.com, and the url referenced in the email (pioneerservice.com) seems to be an "under construction" site.

Anyway, just hoping someone here might know where to get any usable firmware updates for my system. I've never updated it before. I don't expect any navigation maps to be that much better, but I think there might be some needed improvements to use bluetooth. And I think it makes sense to attempt updates while it's is out of the car. Thanks for any help.