AVIC411.com

nextel users w/BTB200...

• 3 weeks later...

two way works with btb200, obviously you need to use the PTT button on the phone, i transferred my phone book in one shot, but for some reason it stops in the middle of transferring one of my numbers in the D section, i havent figured it out yet. anyone had a similar problem?

yeah, the 2-way works well with the BTB200. When I was transfering my phone book all of the sudden it stoopped and wouldn't want to transfer no more. I don't know what i did that I fixed it and i was able to continue transfering my phonebook. The thing that I don't like is that the BTB200 wont recognize the "*" sign for the 2-way numbers and its not able to ID whoever calls me on the 2-way. Is there any way to fix that?

two way works with btb200, obviously you need to use the PTT button on the phone, i transferred my phone book in one shot, but for some reason it stops in the middle of transferring one of my numbers in the D section, i havent figured it out yet. anyone had a similar problem?

check your D contacts for any spaces or symbols in the names or numbers, basically anything that isnt alphanumeric and then go on from there, it sounds to me like its not liking a symbol in 1 of your contacts, as the poster above mentioned it could be the * for the DC number.

• 2 weeks later...