AVIC411.com

Z1 restarts in certain locations

Ok, I got a customer that I installed a Z1 for at least a year in a Lexus, now I moved it to her new Jeep unlimited about 2 months ago. She says that in a certain area in KC the Z1 will restart all by itself. It never did this before, If your familiar at all with the KC area she says its at 435 and 23rd street. In that area going south on 435 it will reset 3 times, then be fine the rest of the duration. Just wondering if there is possible GPS interference that could be causing this? She also has the bluetooth adapter. So any thoughts would be helpful. I tried a search and didn't find anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I got a customer that I installed a Z1 for at least a year in a Lexus, now I moved it to her new Jeep unlimited about 2 months ago. She says that in a certain area in KC the Z1 will restart all by itself. It never did this before, If your familiar at all with the KC area she says its at 435 and 23rd street. In that area going south on 435 it will reset 3 times, then be fine the rest of the duration. Just wondering if there is possible GPS interference that could be causing this? She also has the bluetooth adapter. So any thoughts would be helpful. I tried a search and didn't find anything.

Did you do a factory reset / clear out the 3D learning?