AVIC411.com

Unique Whips

plus they have it soooo easy. a typical "ballin" customer will drop off a car and leave it as long as he needs it. notice all the cars just sitting around the shop? those arent wills cars.

he probably sells the local dealers storage space for their rides to keep 'em off the street, they can't be confiscated if the law can't find 'em

tooo much spare time today , thought I would look up a couple other articlesI have seen for the GREAT U A :lol::lol::lol::lol: this one was about his own dads car.

sound&security

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will castro's father in law lives 3 miles from my shop in pompano beach fla-his wifes father comes in to my shop 8 months ago and tells me who he is and ask's me to look at his alarm that he just had put in by his son in laws shop [unique autosports] when he bought the car while visiting him and his daughter in NY. so i look at it for him and all i can say is HOLY F'IN CRAP!!!!!!! WHAT A MESS UNDER THE DASH-and 2 bare wires! i end up rewiring the alarm real quick for him at no charge and he paid me the have my boy's tint his window's. 3 weeks later i get a box from u.p.s sent to me with a thank you note and a t-shirt and hat from will [the dumb a$$]castro. the shirt and hat went in to the salvation armys donation hut at the end of the street-then 2 months after that i wired DMX'S brand new benz that they f'ed all up.that cost him $2000 to have me fix their short coming's! i wish i had a picture of that mess.

{WARNING} Horn's broken/watch for finger