AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVH-P4900DVD brake bypass

hello i am new to the board always had a pioneer headunit and just yesterday i got the AVH-P4900DVD wired it up and added a toggle switch to the groung wire but have found out that this does not work on pioneer decks so i turned to this site as i figured ppl with alot of knowledge and have pioneer H/U's would be on here so i was hoping someone could guide me or link me to how i can have my AVH-4900 fully functional without having to flick a switch and all that non-sense.

let me know guys thanks!

also i would of added a N1 in my car but unfortunately my car is only 1.5 din :-(

First, an N1 is exactly the same size as your 4900DVD, so if you wanted that, you should've gotten it.

For the motion bypass, you have two choices. One, use a switch like you mentioned. It must see On-Off-On to enable video so you will have to flip it back and forth, not just once. Second option is to use a relay to simulate that. PAC sells a part specifically designed for "marine applications" that would do it, or the TR7 if you don't mind the programming

wow thanks for the reply you are like 1 of the only ppl whohas given me a worth while read reply in the past 24 hrs THANK YOU! can you perhaps link me to a site where i could buy this or show me what it even looks like so i have an idea. right now ive got the toggle switch but that is just a P.I.T.A

more help please? lol

• 1 month later...