AVIC411.com

2 phones and 1 BTB-200?

well i was able to connect my Motorola (sprint/nextel) ic902 phone with my D3 everytime i enter my truck without doing anything. Now, Its cool that i can make phonecalls via voice command or manually. Everytime i try to transfer my phonebook from my phone to my D3, the bluetooth disconnects!! WTF??

I also have another phone (TREO 650) from cingular. I am able to connect it via bluetooth to my D3 but then it says it is disconnected but if i try to make a call with the phone, it WILL make it via the D3. I am not able to see the menu that kets you dial manually from the D3 with this phone..WHY???

Is there a way to have both phones connected via bluetooth automaticaly as soon as i enter my truck? I mean, do i have to switch connections between phones if I want to use one or the other? On this one, I can't even transfer my phonebook to my D3 because the D3 wont give me the option to press "transfer phonebook".

One more thing, I when I press the VOICE option on my D3, i can barely hear the operator asking me to say the action and the name to call. i have to crank the volume very high and even like that, i can barely hear her, any help on that?

I guess my biggest concern is that I want to be able to have both phones connected via bluetooth when i enter my truck and not worry about having to switch from one ohone to another?

ANY IDEAS?? Thanx

that sucks.. Ok hrelp me on this please, I was able to transfer my phone book from my phone to my D3 but I had to do it one by one. I wanst even on my 20th contact when it stopped transfering. Now when I press "phone book transfer" on my D3, it says the usual bluetooth disconected on my phone (which is normal, I understand now) but then when I try to transfer a contact, my phone says "would you like to disconnect bluetooth from "btb200"? YES NO. WTF?