AVIC411.com

So. Calif. / San Fernando Valley D3 Installer????????

Getting real close to making the jump, but would like to find a first rate installer to do the job, as I'm going to need some help on where to permanently locate and install receivers for the radio and nav systems.

I haul a HUGE slide in camper around and the overhead sleeper completely covers the roof/dashboard of the truck cab, to the point that the factory XM radio receiver, mounted on the truck cab roof, can barely pick up a signal. My Magellan Roadmate GPS also has a really difficult time receiving signals no matter where I put it on the dash!!

I don't want the new receivers "sitting" on the hood of the truck, and was thinking of permanently locating each one on the top surface of the front bumpers at the corner...

As you can tell this is going to be a "custom" install requiring some experience and imagination...

Anyone know of such an installer within a 50 mile radius of the San Fernando Valley???

Thanks in advance!!!

i think think theres that much foot traffic on this forum... but anywho. i'm in the SF bay area so i won't be able to help but i would just take it to different audio shops and get price quotes and ask for examples of the type of work that they can do. then pick one with a fair price with good workmanship

• 4 weeks later...

I would give A&A Autosound a call. They are located in North Hollywood. Talk to either Eddie or Peter. They installed Avic radios in both of my vehicles, and have been in the installation business for years. Just tell them big Sean sent ya, they'll know who you're talking about. ;)

818-255-3659

13121 sherman way

North hollywood