AVIC411.com

Antenna placement for AVIC D3 and GEX-P10XMT in '07 Sequoia

After almost a year with my AVIC D3 in my car I decided to install an AVIC D3 in my wifes new 2007 Toyota Sequoia before our new baby arrives in March. The only extra components I installed in my car was the ipod cable but for safety and conveinence I'm installing the bluetooth and XM NAV/Traffic modules in her vehicle.

Can anyone recommend a good mounting point for the AVIC NAV Antenna and the XM antenna in a Toyota Sequoia?

I'm also looking for advice in regards to hiding the XM and bluetooth boxes, I'm guessing there's enough room under the center console but I was hoping someone here has more experience with this vehicle and can provide recomendations.

The Sequoia also has the JBL system and rear seat entertainment. I've got the correct metra harness I believe for the JBL system but I read something on another forum that said replacing the Stock Head Unit with JBL broke the rear seat entertainment. From what I can tell as long as I get the AVIC D3 working with the JBL factory amp everything else should work.

It appears that the rear seat entertainment is only connected to the factory head unit via FM modulator. I think I may also an A/V cable from the rear seat entertainment to the AVIC D3 to get rid of the crappy FM modulator connection.

Any help or advice with this vehicle is appreciated.

Thanks in advance