AVIC411.com

Hey, I just bought my N3, I love it, I got the XM tuner and the Ipod thing. My question is regarding the ipod interface, I have a few questions about that. 1. Is there a way to skip more quicly to different letters when searching by song or name because it takes like a second to load the tracks each time i press the down button? 2. When you are browsing, and the Navi screen comes up, when you go back to the ipod screen, you completly lost your place and if your like 20 or so into the menue, it takes forever to get back there. Is there a way to make it so that it goes back to where u left off or the song you last played like the iPod? 3. How do you put it on shuffle? and 4. (unrelated to the ipod) When I turn my car on and the screen comes out it plays where I last left off then it goes through all of my sources, is there a way to make it so that it will just stay on the last source and is this normal? Any tips or tricks would be grately apperciated, also, I did the bypass and it works flawlessly, even when over 30mph.

Thank you in advance for your help.
-Jared