AVIC411.com

Dous the audio mute as if it were going to give a voice prompt, but the voice never happens? The guidance voice only comes out of the front speaker outputs. I read somewhere that the bose system only accepts a 2 channel input and then splits it internally to the 4 speakers, IIRC. The rear output from the D3 is probably hooked to the bose amp, which doesn't carry the voice prompts. Try connecting the front outputs to it instead.

Try this I dont know if it will work for your car but it fixed my problem.

The factory amplifier accepts two channel audio only. The

amplifier fading is controlled by data communication from the factory radio. Therefore the aftermarket radio will not have the

capability to control the amplifier. Please connect the Front outputs of the aftermarket radio to the Rear inputs of the 22 pin

connector. This will allow the Navigation unit voice prompts to be heard. The rear speaker outputs of the radio are not used.

The factory amplifi er Balance and Fader is set to center by the interface.

We just installed my girlfriend's D3 on her Eclipse Spyder as well and we have the same problems. The voice guidance setting is turned on and it just beeps with no voice guidance. I have a D2 on my Eclipse and we wired the setup very similar and mine works perfect.