AVIC411.com

Rear-view camera will not display after installing bypass

I just installed the bypass for the Z2. After installation my rear-view camera will not display. I can adjust the contrast, brightness, etc., but it will not display properly. When I put it in reverse nothing happens and it will not let me use the map/rear-view display. Please let me know if this can be fixed.

(Is there an on/off for the rear-view?? If so please let me know how to turn it on)

Thank you!!

TRIPPLE_F_P

The camera is working, just not displaying properly. All the wires are hooked up correctly (i.e. power, ground, RCA Input). I have had this unit installed for 8 months now with no prob. Today, I installed the bypass CD and just grounded the 2 wires required. I touched nothing else. I don't understand why it, all of a sudden, stops working. Is there a on/off, that might have to be turned on?

I had to unplug the unit from the power to ground the appropriate wire. Could this have reset the unit for no rear-view???? Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks!!

i love easy answers, just took my truck in for "routine warranty work" and get it back with a non functinoal camera...called the shop to ask what they disconnected, they say nothing and claim it didnt work when i showed up, luckily it was the same issue (off in system settings) I think it reset when the disconnected the battery cause I lost my rasio presets as well....back to normal all is well in the world :thumbup