AVIC411.com

No sound.......btb200

I just bought the blackberry pearl and after a few failures I was able to connect it with the D3, transfer my address book and auto connect. But there is one problem, I am not getting any sound The phone rings through the speakers fine but when I answer I can't hear the person. Not sure if the person can hear me since I forgot to ask. I left the manual in the car but is there a volume control that is set off? Any help would be appreciated

thanks

The phone rings through the speakers fine but when I answer I can't hear the person.

My initial reaction is to check your IP bus cabling as it's usually the cause for silence from IP-Bus devices that otherwise seem to be working.

But then you said you can hear the phone ring... hum... Check anyway? Make sure Blue is connected to blue, and black to black. I gotta admit, when I first pur everything together, I misunderstood the labels and plugged mine in backwards like many others on the forum have.

The phone rings through the speakers fine but when I answer I can't hear the person.

My initial reaction is to check your IP bus cabling as it's usually the cause for silence from IP-Bus devices that otherwise seem to be working.

But then you said you can hear the phone ring... hum... Check anyway? Make sure Blue is connected to blue, and black to black. I gotta admit, when I first pur everything together, I misunderstood the labels and plugged mine in backwards like many others on the forum have.

I know I connected it right, blk/blk and blue/blue but I will check to see if its lose. I am hoping it some thing simple like that :) Thanks for your response :)