AVIC411.com

D1 update problem. Please help...

Hi all, i got this issue that needs some help here. I updated my nav disc today and it said the update was successful as its message popped up on the screen after the update. But then I could not enter any destination at all, when after entering the numbers all the icons start being frozen and then it automatically goes back to the welcome screen. Another thing is that the map appears really really slowly after I start my car now which did not happen before, it takes me 5 mins to see the map now. Is this issue normal or something goes wrong here? Anybody had this problem before, please help... Thanks guys in advance for helping!

Hello,

Did you get your navigation update disks from Pioneer or did you get a copied or burnt disk second hand?

If it is a second hand disk... Then yours, like many other units on here is suffering from the effects from having got a poor disk copy.

If it was a copy you made yourself from a bit torrent... verify that you have all the same files from the image on the disk you created.

The thread just started just like this yesterday wasn't enough?

Hi all, i got this issue that needs some help here. I updated my nav disc today and it said the update was successful as its message popped up on the screen after the update. But then I could not enter any destination at all, when after entering the numbers all the icons start being frozen and then it automatically goes back to the welcome screen. Another thing is that the map appears really really slowly after I start my car now which did not happen before, it takes me 5 mins to see the map now. Is this issue normal or something goes wrong here? Anybody had this problem before, please help... Thanks guys in advance for helping!