AVIC411.com

Advice needed for an allways on hot lead for the XM NavTraff

Got my Z2 on Tuesday evening, read the manuals, forgot what i read and had it up and running today, despite the advice from Crutchfield. I spent two days looking for a non-existant separate amp in my 02 Solara.

The buypass works, and the screen shows the parking brake is on, heh heh. So I can do some things correctly.

However, I'd rather not string a line from the battery into the cabin, and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on where to tap the allways on + power for the XM Nav/Traffic? Yeh, got stung with Pioneers confusing instructions too.

Newegg.com still has the Z2 for S1,200, and they're one of the approved vendors.

Thanks to everyone who has posted here, it helped the decision to buy and the install, and is appreciated!

Thank you for the fast reply! You're awesome and this site is awesome.

Saw that in the wiring guide, but was a little afraid to draw too much, seeing the Z2has the hard drive, screen backlite and all, while using the stock wiring harness. I've had stiches bigger than the wires in that car.

Thanks again, I've got work tomorrow.

Z3

Bluetooth

NavTraffic

Does anyone know where I can find the unit so the Z2 cleans the upholster and carpet while I'm at work? :D

LOL! Thanks, I seem to be late again.

However, i was thinking about combining a Roomba vac with a tonka dozer, coupled to a bungie cord!?

I've caught what's going around, and you can see, definitely tired and worn out. Thanks for the fun, I'm going to sleep.