AVIC411.com

Mounting sleeve/cage/holder

Does anyone know 100% that the mounting sleeve/cage/holder for the avic-n2 is the same as for the n1 or n3. The reason i ask is because pioneer has the n1 and n3 listed as the same model but the n2 is a different model. i need a cage for the n2 but can't seem to find one anywhere so i wanted to see if one of the others would fit in it's place.

Thanks,
Creef412
I was unhappy that the Z1 came without a sleeve and tried to get one quickly without luck.
Having installed the D1 with a sleeve I couldn't think of any other way to mount the navi into my VW passat.
Well I'm glad I didn't find a sleeve because it turned out I found a better and more secure way to install the Z1 and it took less than an hour to do the mechanical part of the install and without the sleeve there is also better air circulation. :idea:
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
[quote name="jimmy303"]If any one needs sleeves for the Z1, the one from the D1/2 will work. I have about 30 of them laying around the shop. I may have a few N1/2/3 sleeves around, also.[/quote]

I know this is a pretty old post, but just wondering if you have any of these sleeves form the D1/D2 laying around still?

I'm also wondering if you know whether the D3 will fit these sleeves?

TIA.

thad.
[quote name="Darth Volkswagen"] [quote name="jimmy303"]If any one needs sleeves for the Z1, the one from the D1/2 will work. I have about 30 of them laying around the shop. I may have a few N1/2/3 sleeves around, also.[/quote]

I know this is a pretty old post, but just wondering if you have any of these sleeves form the D1/D2 laying around still?

I'm also wondering if you know whether the D3 will fit these sleeves?

TIA.

thad.[/quote]
try here
[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4895]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4895[/url]