AVIC411.com

Bluetooth private cellphone calls

that depends on your phone. My iPhone gives the option of phone, speaker phone or the z2. However my blackberry's 8100 & 8800 don't.

So what do you do with your blackberries to get them to go to a private phone call so everyone in the vehicle doesn't join in?

Actually I figured out how to do it with the Blackberry 8830, while on a call you press the 'menu' key and then it has "activate speakerphone' and 'activate handset'. If you click 'activate handset' it goes to private and if you want to go back to bluetooth speaker you press 'menu' again and then it has 'activate speakerphone' and 'activate pioneer hdd'!

Does anyone know how to do this with a Razr? I've been trying to figure this out for a year now.

Greg

During the call, hit the top middle button and it has an option of "use handset"

Thanks! I knew there had to be an easier way than digging through the menu tree, but I never tried that button!