AVIC411.com

Speed Sensor Needed?!?!?!

i have a 06 f150 king ranch and i didn't hook up that pink wire. it was hooked up on my sport trac. on my sport trac, i had a toggle switch for the emergency brake lead and the speed sensor hooked up. however the mute wire was where it was suppose to. whenever i started driving the DVD would stop showing on the screen. i did the mod i found on here and it works. thanks!!!

however, since i got the dvd working while moving, can i hook up this speed sensor wire? or does it play into the safety thing for the dvd to stop playing?

isn't it only needed for time arrival for the nav and vehicle dynamics? i'd like to hook it up if its got to do with the nav time arrival though.

i believe there should be something there on the harness because there are much more than just radio wires behind the stock radio harnesses. my truck will lower the volume whenever i hit the brake after cruising!

i've heard a speed sensor wire can be behind the factory radio.

could somebody help me find a speed sensor wire on my 06 f150?

speed sense should be grey/black in the radio harness. no it wont affect your bypass. as far as if you need it or not, if your car doesnt have on, you can get away without it. but if it is accessible, i always hook it up. it just makes things a little more accurate