AVIC411.com

When I turn on my N3 it goes to the last source I was on then goes through each of my sources i.e. if I turned my car off and the last thing I was doing was listening to my iPod, when I turn my car on it will start playing where the Ipod left off then when the screen pops up it switches to radio, then AV, them XM and stays there, is there a way to change that? Is this normal or is my unit messed up?
It only does this when i first turn it on, it starts on the last source I had on, then changes to, av, xm, and radio. Is this a setting or something I can turn off. I know its not a sticky remote or player button cuz it only happens when I first turn it on and not when changing sources when its already on. Any other thoughts?
Possibly, it is behind the ac vents. Am I going to have to return it and pay for uninstallation and installation again, also I go the byspass done. Am I screwed? Everything else seems to work completly fine though, this is the only problem I have come across and it only happens when the unit is first tunred on.