AVIC411.com

JETware purchase?

I can't pair my AT&T Tilt with my BTB-200 and need to buy JETware apparently.

Where are you all downloading JETware from? I found the site www.jetwaremobile.com, but I'm pissed that I'll have to pay another $15 to get this feature to work. Has anyone found it cheaper or know of an altervative to JETware? As far as I can tell from the posts here, there are no fixes from Pioneer or HTC. PM's are appreciated...

Thanks,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
I can't pair my AT&T Tilt with my BTB-200 and need to buy JETware apparently.

Where are you all downloading JETware from? I found the site www.jetwaremobile.com, but I'm pissed that I'll have to pay another $15 to get this feature to work. Has anyone found it cheaper or know of an altervative to JETware? As far as I can tell from the posts here, there are no fixes from Pioneer or HTC. PM's are appreciated...

Thanks,

Adam

My advice is to just pony up for it. I know it sucks to have to pay to make an expensive piece of equipment work, but that is the only solution I have found that REALLY works. Besides its only 15 bucks. Just to be able to transfer the phonebook all in one load rather than one by one is worth 15 bucks to me.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm going to buy it since it works almost flawlessly. The one issue I have is that I must go into the Bluetooth Manager and 'right click' on the BTB-200 and set is as the Wireless Headset each time I want to reinitiate the Stereo Bluetooth connection. Does anyone know how I can force this connection automatically? Incidentally, the phone bluetooth connection works automatically every time.

Thanks