AVIC411.com

I must have pressed a button and not known. But when i go to navigation mode on the N1 the map is like a map of New York and surrounding states rather than the usaul street by street. Anyone know how I can switch it back to the other view? I dont have the manual. Any help would be appreciated!
[quote name="easton"]I must have pressed a button and not known. But when i go to navigation mode on the N1 the map is like a map of New York and surrounding states rather than the usaul street by street. Anyone know how I can switch it back to the other view? I dont have the manual. Any help would be appreciated![/quote]

Hmmmm, why don't you have a manual?
[quote name="Passat 05"] [quote name="easton"]Because i bought this system from my cousin, and he didnt have it. What can ya do?[/quote]
These things have only been out for a couple of month's. Why would your Cousin sell it and not have a manual?[/quote]

The N1 has been out for a couple years now. The N3 has only been out a couple months.

Creef412
[quote name="Creef412"] [quote name="Passat 05"] [quote name="easton"]Because i bought this system from my cousin, and he didnt have it. What can ya do?[/quote]
These things have only been out for a couple of month's. Why would your Cousin sell it and not have a manual?[/quote]

The N1 has been out for a couple years now. The N3 has only been out a couple months.

Creef412[/quote]
Sorry, my mistake. Still doesn't explain though why your cousin doesn't have a manual or the antenna that comes with them.
Forgive me but there is a guy out there with my Avic D1. He doesn't have the antenna or the manual either.
[quote name="easton"]I must have pressed a button and not known. But when i go to navigation mode on the N1 the map is like a map of New York and surrounding states rather than the usaul street by street. Anyone know how I can switch it back to the other view? I dont have the manual. Any help would be appreciated![/quote]

either you're running off memory (ie no map disc loaded) and you're out of memory range, or you just zoomed out.

if its the first, put the disc back in

and if it's the latter, just touch anywhere on screen, and then choose the scaling to something smaller... ie 25miles -> 0.5miles.
[quote name="Passat 05"] [quote name="Creef412"] [quote name="Passat 05"] [quote name="easton"]Because i bought this system from my cousin, and he didnt have it. What can ya do?[/quote]

Creef412[/quote]
Sorry, my mistake. Still doesn't explain though why your cousin doesn't have a manual or the antenna that comes with them.
Forgive me but there is a guy out there with my Avic D1. He doesn't have the antenna or the manual either.[/quote]

passat05... i got an 04 with the n1 =)
How do i zoom in? As far as the on going argument as to why i dont have the manual or antenna. My cousin got the z-1. When they took the n-1 out they never gave him back the antenna because he had the one for the z-1. As for the manual what can i tell you. He doesnt have it. The unit has been out for several years.
[quote name="easton"]How do i zoom in? As far as the on going argument as to why i dont have the manual or antenna. My cousin got the z-1. When they took the n-1 out they never gave him back the antenna because he had the one for the z-1. As for the manual what can i tell you. He doesnt have it. The unit has been out for several years.[/quote]

regardless of the argument (lol) the answer was posted a couple lines up.

[quote name="Dubbedown"]
either you're running off memory (ie no map disc loaded) and you're out of memory range, or you just zoomed out.

if its the first, put the disc back in

and if it's the latter, just touch anywhere on screen, and then choose the scaling to something smaller... ie 25miles -> 0.5miles.[/quote]