AVIC411.com

Is there anyone with the cingular 8125 ( PDA style phone)by cingular / AT&T. If so could you let me know how to connect to the BT. I added the BT to my phone with no problem but MY D3 ( just got it installed yesterday ) want find the phone. I tried to search old threads but couldn't find help. ( will keep looking though) Thanks in advance

Is there anyone with the cingular 8125 ( PDA style phone)by cingular / AT&T. If so could you let me know how to connect to the BT. I added the BT to my phone with no problem but MY D3 ( just got it installed yesterday ) want find the phone. I tried to search old threads but couldn't find help. ( will keep looking though) Thanks in advance

I have that phone and it pair's up with my z1 just fine. Once in a wile it does tend to mess up but rare at time.You need to pair from the headset and try to connect from there lot's of methods to do this.Please note the phone book doesnt transfer on this phone like my old Moto..

Erik

• 2 weeks later...