AVIC411.com

I just finished the D3X package with sirius in my 2000 nissan maxima with a bose system. Everything works great however I have 2 hopefully simple questions.

I used a nissan amp integration harness yet I feel the system is not as loud as it could be. I've set the Eq's and such but I still feel all the sound isnt there. The stock unit may have been louder. Any thoughts on this? It sounds good at the moment, I just wanted to satify my curiosity on this matter. (BTW the harness was not a scosche with individual gains, but ones with RCA connects)

My other question is about the display... The background black has lines in it, but all other display is fine. When the system starts up the pioneer screen is a nice flat black, yet for the radio it is not. Is this normal? Or could I have a problem.

Thanks in advance for the help

The D3 has very low voltage preamp outputs, so you'd have to turn the amplifier's gain up higher than you would with other head units to have the same level of volume.

And as for the lines on the screen, there's no problem... That's just the D3's default background. You can change them to one of the other backgrounds or install your own custom backgrounds. The steps for that are in the user's manual.