AVIC411.com

OK. The boss was really nice to me this year, and bought (for me to play with and build) a 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500. I'm in the process of peicing this thing together (between regular installs) and have the Z2 in the dash. Problem is, I cannot seem to find the VSS anywhere. I have been at the Ford dealer pouring over schematics, and the only place I can seem to find anything close is from the wheel sensors going to the ABS system.

1- Has anyone done a Nav install in one of these cars? Please don't say "It's just like the GT and its bla bla in this connector" because all os the GT wires I have seen DON"T WORK! If you have, where did you find the VSS and what color was it (even a pin location if you know)

2- If I do end up using a wheel speed sensor wire, will it throw the Z2 off when we do a burnout or spin the tires in this thing? If so, should I connect it to the front?

As this car is going to be the store demo car, it won't get driven much, but when we do, I want it to be as accurate as it can be.

Thanks in advance.

Joy! After much looking, and going over the car's wiring diagram at the Ford Dealer, I found it. For future referance, The VSS on the Shelby GT500 is a Dark blue/yellow wire at the ECM, the harness runs under the power distribution block and SHOULD be the only blue/yellow wire in that harness.