AVIC411.com

Rear speake volume problem

Car: 2008 Sonata Limited w/ fctory amp and sub-woofer

About a week after installing my new D3, my son pointed out that he thought the rear speakers could barely be heard anymore. I recall vividly running fader to full front and rear and hearing loud sound right after the installation was completed.

Now, the rear speakers are about less than 1/3 of the front volume. I have done the intitial settings whereby I set the rear speaker setting to Full and the pre-out to sub woofer.I used the Scosche HY05B harness and matched color to color. Like I say, the original volume was fine but now I notice very reduced volume from the rear speakers and barely any output from the sub-woofer.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

either bad radio output or bad factory amp or speakers. take a test speaker and put it to the d3 rear leads to eliminate that and then take a wire and run it from the d3 to the rear speakers to eliminate that. in other words your testing the d3 output and then your testing the speakers. replace whatever is bad.