AVIC411.com

whats displayed with xm using a z2?

sorry i had to post this in this section, no one is responding to me in the xm section. so i have the sirius tuner going into my z2. i have to hit the disp button to scroll between the artist, song, station . does the xm display all the info at once? if so, i'm switching!

thanks

tim

I responded to your post in the XM section yesterday. Did you bother to read it?

yeah i read your reply. all you said was that the info is displayed but you didn't say if it's displayed all at the same time or if you have to hit the DISP button to cycle through all the info. my sirius does that much but i shouldn't have to cycle through everything with a screen that big. my old stand-alone radio displays everything at once

Its displayed all at one time. Please stop making new topics on the same subject, you are up to five now and it clutters up the board. There are screenshots of the XM screen on Pioneer's website if you haven't bothered to look already

yeah i read your reply. all you said was that the info is displayed but you didn't say if it's displayed all at the same time or if you have to hit the DISP button to cycle through all the info. my sirius does that much but i shouldn't have to cycle through everything with a screen that big. my old stand-alone radio displays everything at once