AVIC411.com

Has anyone created a toggle switch for the bypass

Did you really need to make an account so that not only 3/5 of your posts could be in one single topic but be identical as well?

Lol, terribly sorry.

Have like 25gb worth of torrents going, guess my internet took a dump all over my face. It told me twice that there was an error, so I figured it didn't post :lol:

I aggree, I think the Number 1 Single handed most undinyable problem with 99.9 % of people today is that they have lost all concept of common sense. (Sorry If I offend someone but to hell with it im tired of being politically correct) I love car stereo, have always loved car stereo, although lately my systems have gotten milder. I have two JL 10's and a JL 250/1 in my truck and yes I love to flex it out a little bit... when I am not bothering anyone. I try to be as considerate of others as possible when playing my music, or when I have certain passengers around. (Its not to healthy for my two year old to Jam Out) I also watch how I drive, I have always had loud exhaust on my trucks but everyone know if you dont go racing around then its not that loud nor bothers anyone. My new truck is still quiet but its soon gonna have a 5" turbo back straight pipe and anyone who is familiar with the new Cummins Diesels knows that its loud enough and deep enough to wake the dead, but that doesnt mean Im gonna be showing it off to my buddies at 3 A.M. in the nursing home parking lot. Its all about having a little common sense....

Well thats my 2 cents, Ill stop the ranting now and throw away my soap box.

I drive a very loud 550hp car with a stereo system to match....gee, I must be an idiot :roll:

You are if you're making a lot of noise driving through a residential neighborhood at 2:00AM. Your rights end where someone else's begin.

Nah, I'm respectful of others.

Still have 2 idiot neighbors that call the cops all the time, even though if its after 12am I turn my car off as soon as I get on my street (I live at the end). Cops either dont respond or just come talk cars for 10 minutes and laugh at how stupid people are.

Dude, hacking is cool, stereo stuff is cool too. bragging that you get off disturbing people at 2am is stupid. "gee, you must be an idiot"

there's a place for loud cars and stereos and its not a residential neighborhood at 2am!

No i didn't join just for that post, you're just the first idiot I ran into. People like you give the rest of us a bad name and cause us to have a hard time enjoying our systems. Stereos should be designed for clarity and sound quality, not just to drown your loud 550HP car.

Try this site, you might fit in well there: www.theidiotblog.org

Dude...did you seriously join this board so you could make that one post? Do you not realize where you are on the internet? This is a forum about stereo stuff, and more specifically, a section about how to hack and mod said stereo equipment.

Maybe one day you'll realize it's stupid to come on to a stereo forum and call someone an idiot because you're jealous of the stuff they like and can afford.

I drive a very loud 550hp car with a stereo system to match....gee, I must be an idiot :roll:

/end rant

Dude, hacking is cool, stereo stuff is cool too. bragging that you get off disturbing people at 2am is stupid. "gee, you must be an idiot"

there's a place for loud cars and stereos and its not a residential neighborhood at 2am!

No i didn't join just for that post, you're just the first idiot I ran into. People like you give the rest of us a bad name and cause us to have a hard time enjoying our systems. Stereos should be designed for clarity and sound quality, not just to drown your loud 550HP car.

Try this site, you might fit in well there: www.theidiotblog.org

Uh, you must be mistaking me for the guy who started this thread....nowhere did I say I try to disturb people at 2am, much less "get off" doing so.

Aside from that, I'd be willing to bet your stereo doesn't sound any better or clearer than mine....I've put close to 4k into my system, and you don't get much better than Boston Acoustics.

Try this site, it might help you out: www.learntoread.com