AVIC411.com

What exactly did you install, do you have an amp on the mids/highs as well as the subs? Did you rewire/replace the mids and highs or use the factory wiring and speakers? What year and model is your truck? If its fairly new with a high end factory system you mave have to get an adapter to turn on the factory amplifier to power the speakers (if you didnt rewire/replace them).

What exactly did you install, do you have an amp on the mids/highs as well as the subs? Did you rewire/replace the mids and highs or use the factory wiring and speakers? What year and model is your truck? If its fairly new with a high end factory system you mave have to get an adapter to turn on the factory amplifier to power the speakers (if you didnt rewire/replace them).

Just an amp on the subs. I replaced the door speakers a long time ago. The amp was hooked up to the radio already, i had it removed for ford to change the carpet. Now im getting the amp reisntalled. and this problem occurs.

I was told my output could be bad. This is on the radio itself.