AVIC411.com

Background pic....call me stupid

so im having huge issues creating a background image. I did what the sticky thread said just to find out that that is only applicable to D1 D2 models. then I did what the owners manuel said today by creating a file that is titled PICTURES and i saved the image to that folder on the disc and burned it using 3 computers, one XP, one VISTA one Mac OSX 10.4 (leapord). gone through 4 or 5 discs all CD-r 700mb discs. can someone help me out here and tell me what is going wrong or make it for me? the image that i want is

post-17709-12872754151357_thumb.jpg

You have to put filler data in that PICTURES folder to get the disk size over 1.8 megabytes. It can't be an audio file or an ISO or anything like that. I just used a really really big picture file to take up the filler space.

1 - Create PICTURES folder on your desktop

2 - Put the background images you want to use in that folder (15 or 16 pics max)

3 - Put a ffiller file in the folder to get it up over 1.8 megabytes. You can use a really large picture file, or maybe a word processor document or something

4 - Burn the folder to a CD. You need to use data disk mode.

That's it.

HiFiSi

I have made the backround disc and I can install onto my D3 however I can't seem to save but one picture (the last one installed). If I want a different backround Pic I have to put the disc back in and and select a different one.

Is this normal or is there a way to save the 20 different backrounds?

so im having huge issues creating a background image. I did what the sticky thread said just to find out that that is only applicable to D1 D2 models. then I did what the owners manuel said today by creating a file that is titled PICTURES and i saved the image to that folder on the disc and burned it using 3 computers, one XP, one VISTA one Mac OSX 10.4 (leapord). gone through 4 or 5 discs all CD-r 700mb discs. can someone help me out here and tell me what is going wrong or make it for me? the image that i want is

My D3 doesn't like the gradient on your BG image. Too bad, because I really like it too.