AVIC411.com

Please help!!...I have searched and searched but cant find a specific solution!

I have a HD1BT (Z1 in the USA) head unit connected via bluetooth to my LG Viewty mobile phone (LG KU990)

All is working fine EXCEPT the volume of the incoming voice calls is extremely low - and very difficult to hear unless the car is stationary.

I have adjusted the volume on the settings menu to the maximum for "Phone Voice" on the volume sub menu in Settings - but still the incoming call is very hard to hear over the car speakers. I have also turned the volume up on the phone itself

Using the normal volume control buttons on the head unit seems to make no difference at all.

Please can anyone advise how I can turn the volume up so I can hear callers safely!

I have purchased and installed the latest CNDV700HD update purchased from a Pioneer main dealer.

• 11 months later...

Did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem only at the sender side of the GSM call. The people I call barely hear me all though I hear them perfectly. I use the original pioneer mic but will try some other microphones during the next couple of weeks.