AVIC411.com

New to the Avic world..... having problems... First nav inst

I have an Avic-D1... i Recently installed it in my 2005 Ford Escape.....

My first problem I already know... They circled it for me....Ford...lol

Now that thats out of the way no one can say it....

Second problem I have is I did the bypass.... and I am still getting locked out of features... ontop of having to stop my truck for me to set any nav points...

so obviously my vss wire is working.... but i get no speedo.... and i cant change my map veiws... also my gps is slightly off.... and i thought with the vss wire it should be quite accurate.

it also always has a warning screen about my parking brake and something else... like i have to go through 2 screens before I can turn it on.

second of all... it seams like my truck is never on course or like im driving backwards... this is my first time doing a nav install so please dont make me feel like an idiot... its a learning experience... ive been in the car audio world for 5 years... never came across one.

im not 100% sure my bypass is right.... does anyone have pictures on a d1 bypass.... I tried searching on here and came up with nothing.

since it always shows me driving backwards.... it tells me to make wrong turns....

I will soon upload pictures of it installed in my dash... perfect fit for an escape....after a little dremmel work...lol