AVIC411.com

2008 Scion XD Install

I just did the install last, I have some questions. Now that I know where to install the VSS and Reverse wires, that answers one major question, but where is a good place to put the antenea for GPS, I really would like to have it somewhere not visible like I did on my FJ cruiser under the speaker panel in the front of the dash. Second, anyone know have a diagram and progamming instructions for my SWIPS? I took it out of my FJ, and I am sure it probably the same but the wires are not the same colors on the Scion vs the Toyota so I need assistance.

Other then that I was able to use the exact same wire connectors, and mounting kit as my toyota and am looking to pick up a second D3 now to put back in my Toyota.

I just did the install last, I have some questions. Now that I know where to install the VSS and Reverse wires, that answers one major question, but where is a good place to put the antenea for GPS, I really would like to have it somewhere not visible like I did on my FJ cruiser under the speaker panel in the front of the dash. Second, anyone know have a diagram and progamming instructions for my SWIPS? I took it out of my FJ, and I am sure it probably the same but the wires are not the same colors on the Scion vs the Toyota so I need assistance.

Other then that I was able to use the exact same wire connectors, and mounting kit as my toyota and am looking to pick up a second D3 now to put back in my Toyota.

http://www.pac-audio.com/products/produ ... 0Interface

Also, I originally had my D3's GPS antenna on the dashboard of my 02 Acura TL up against the windshield. I moved it to behind the passenger a-pillar to hide the antenna, and I have had no GPS signal problems.