AVIC411.com

Your never too old for something you enjoy. I guess im just lucky to have a wife who doesnt mind such things. And with my son, man I wish I had the toys he does... but I guess thats what its all about, I love to see him happy. When Daddy gets a "toy" so does my son. The wifey too btw... I just recent got schooled on Coach purses. :shock: (P.S. Stay away from the Coach Store....)

i hear ya bud. my 2 boys has alot of toys. my 7 year old whated a 4wheeler, so i bought him one. now, he want even ride it. but wife didn't say anything about that $1000 down the drain. he wants to stay in my shop and play with my toys. whats up with that?

Well I can tell you, at least with me anyway, what daddy does is what my son wants to do. Hes only three, but would rather be with me on a tractor or my old man in the crawfish pond than watching tv. Best of luck convincing your wife that you NEED those new twelves.... :lol: