AVIC411.com

Bluetooth not working with my Treo755p

Arg..

I have setup everything... from the D3 and video camera..etc. EVERYTHING works! w00t w00t! First time doing any of this.

However I got the bluetooth box for the d3 and it is not connecting to my Treo 755p.

The Avic SEES the "Evil Treo" I click on it via the touch screen and then it says connection error.

I even added the Pioneer BT device to "trusted" devices on the Treo755p.

This is not the first time I have setup bluetooth.. I know how to set up via headsets..etc.

Anyone want to help me out?

Thanks much,

-Nigel

Just tried it with my Treo 650.. (old school)

It gets ALITTLE further but still does not connect. When searching for the phone it see my old treo, i click it on the touch screen and then it appears to try and connect and make the connection noise but then doesn't.

Would this mean I have a bad bluetooth box or head unit?

I really don't want to go into the trouble of taking all this out but if something is bad then I will..arg.

-Nigel

However I got the bluetooth box for the d3 and it is not connecting to my Treo 755p.

Welcome to the "Bluetooth doesn't work with the 755P" club. Bunch of us are having the same issues, waiting for someone to fix it - either Pioneer, Verizon or Palm...

Did find this app so that I could stream my music from my 755P to the D3. Other than that, it seems we are out of luck.