AVIC411.com

anyone know a good website to buy a z3?

actually it was not off topic. i was told by pioneer the only difference between the z1, z2,and z3 was the maps. with that said you can find a z1 or z2 on ebay in great numbers. now the difference in the price is great. the z1 can go for 700 which is what i purchased mine for. the hard drive replacement is 140.00. the z2 are going for 1100. minimum and the z3 are even pricer. the hard drive converts the z1 to a z3. so this should have helped. just trying to give information to save you money or even find an easier way to get what you want faster. can someone please correct me if i am wrong or giving misleading information. also i did not talk offense and i am smiling. :D

8):?:? ok you got me. normally i don't engage in this but what's the difference between the term "good price" and "cheaper". i only tried to offer help and to get advice at the same time. if i mention that you can get a z1 at a good price of around 700. and then buy the hard drive upgrade for 140. then please help me understand how that is not a good price? :? i wasn't trying to imply that you were cheap or anything. based on your response it seems to me that your question was mute because you did not want a "cheaper" price. Buy the unit from Pioneer they will have the best price because they manufacture the device. but fora cheaper price check out the route that i suggested about the upgrade and maybe you would even get a better value. it's just knowledge i was trying to spread and i apologize if i offended you or made you feel like i was putting you down.

its all good i understand what you are trying to say. thanks for your input im not trying to go the upgrade route or get a z1 or z2 i want a z3.

but all i want to know is if anyone knows a good website to buy a z3, not ebay just a website .... for example amazon.com ....... please help :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i understand that there is an update by replacing the hard drive. is this really possible. it is cheaper than the map upgrade plus you get a bigger hard drive. Let me know if anyone has tried this

I have one coming for $120.00 it is a Toshiba 60gig 5400 rpm drive with all current updates done, 40gig music partition and security off for future upgrades. I will let you know how it works out.