AVIC411.com

I used garrettoomey pdf and now

Not all of the drives are primary just the two I chose. How do I make the rest primary.

I can on see two drives in my computer. So im sure I just need to make them primary. What program should I use. after using acronis I used partition magic to resize the music partition.

Yes mean partitions. Aren't they all supposed to be primary they were before I ran the image. And I was able to see them in My computer now there is only 2 visible partitions the other two are there why can I only se the two partitions I chose in acronis.

used partition magic to resize the music. I thought that was common.

Can I just load the image on the drive fresh. then just paste the music folder contents over whats in there.

Can I just load the image on the drive fresh. then just paste the music folder contents over whats in there.

I assume so, but make sure you get the hidden files (if there are any). I haven't really paid attention to how the database works.

As for your partitions... what type are they? You should be able to see logical ones as well, but maybe your computer just didn't assign drive letters? But then, if they're TOTALLY not visible in acronis or partition magic, you fucked up.

There visible in both. I just noticed there not primary like the two partitions I made like in the tutorial. And the radio wont boot saying missing start up files or some thing But the partitions are there the rite size and all. Is there a program I can use to make them primary also.

Acronis disk director allows the "convert" command to be used to change partitions as logical or primary...... even after creation of the partition.

Just select the partition and the "convert" option will show up. Follow the guidance to convert to primary.

Well I just redid the who thing from scratch. I didn't copy the music partition I just saved it then copy and pasted it in the new partition. Every thing was there plus my eq settings so I'm happy. I also changed the icons for people like the stupid taco and cheeseburger. I now got tits, ass, and beer for my options to choose. Only some of them came up though the rest came up as corrupt file along with some of my backgrounds. But I'm on the right track now.