AVIC411.com

XM Nav Traffic issue -AVIC D3

Guys,

This just started happening and I was wondering if any of you have experienced the same issue and if so, how do I correct it.

While driving with the map on, I press the XM Nav Traffic icon. Under normal operation, this takes you to the traffic screen and displays any traffic info (whatever you have selected for it to show). From time to time when I press that icon, the screen freezes up and none of the nav features work. The only way to reset it is to turn the car off and have the unit re-initialize.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Guys,

This just started happening and I was wondering if any of you have experienced the same issue and if so, how do I correct it.

While driving with the map on, I press the XM Nav Traffic icon. Under normal operation, this takes you to the traffic screen and displays any traffic info (whatever you have selected for it to show). From time to time when I press that icon, the screen freezes up and none of the nav features work. The only way to reset it is to turn the car off and have the unit re-initialize.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Thanks

This happens to mine too. I know your post is old but did you ever find a fix for it?