AVIC411.com

message to ZERO about rear view

hi zero,
few days back i receieved z1 from 6ave and got installed and i have experienced same exact problem. rear camera works in AV but not on automated. any solutions? what do you suggest? i am also kinda double minded to swipe as in this one circuit works but i dont know the new one i will get will be recently menufactured or what........ kinda confused
hi yeah ihave the same problem.. this is the second one that this has happened to . my frist one had the same problem. then that one got stolen and my new one the back view input dosent work . plus the flasher dosent work on this unit.. it was made in july and all the new one you cant do the flasher trick to get full access while driving so it is kinda frustrating. im not sure what do ? im gonna call pioneer and see what they say. ill let you know what i find out! someone else had the same problem . and pionneer fixed the rear view input.
well if you exchange it you run the risk of getting a unit made in july like i did. im sure their will be a fix out sooner or latter.. but who know when. well i think i would probably exchange it and maybe ask them if you could get a older z1. if they dont have any you could always just send it to pionneer. i hear that it dosent take very long at all.
tough choices???