AVIC411.com

VSS wire for 2004 Sequoia

Does anyone know where and what wire is the VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) wire for a 2004 Sequoia Limited 4x4? I'm getting ready to install an AVIC-D3 system and that is the only thing I need answered.

I have been searching for the answer for two days on this site and others. The closest I have found was on this site answering the same question for a 2007 Sequoia, would it be the same wire?

Thanks in advance for your answer...Nsurenu

Does anyone know where and what wire is the VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) wire for a 2004 Sequoia Limited 4x4? I'm getting ready to install an AVIC-D3 system and that is the only thing I need answered.

I have been searching for the answer for two days on this site and others. The closest I have found was on this site answering the same question for a 2007 Sequoia, would it be the same wire?

Thanks in advance for your answer...Nsurenu

do you even hasve to connect that wire because i didnt connect it in my 97 Acura TL

You don't have to, but we travel in the mountains alot where we could (and do) loose GPS signal. The system is set up to monitor your speed as well as the satelites along with the mapping software, with the VSS wire your destinations will be more accurate!

I have the answer to my question now, I called my buddy at the local sound shop and got the answer. I didn't want to wait till today to get the answer so I thought many of you knowledgeable people could help.

For future searches the answer is:

Behind glove box, green and orange wire in ECM, second plug from the right, pin 17.

Kind Regards...Nsurenu