AVIC411.com

Just wanted to say thanks, and goodbye.

Guys/gals, It's been fun.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped make possible the Z series upgrade process (you know who you are) and a few others for their positive attitude even in the face of the same questions over and over. It's for that very repitition that I've lost interest and would like to bow out gracefully before I start snapping at noobs who don't know any better than to ask for help rather than search first. It's happening, and it's not their fault. They just want help, and that's what we're here for.

So, thank you all! I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you to research, assist, help, and be helped. I only hope that my contributions have added to the community (and that everyone will forget the ban-joke that didn't go over so well back when I started. ... I'm talkin' to you BigFloppy ;) Thanks again for everything!)

I plan on leaving the AVIC downloads on my site for a while before finally recovering the space. If there's anything there you want bot haven't already snagged, get it now. LINK IN SIGNATURE - GO TO GPS SECTION.

I'll probably pop in a couple times a year to see what's new, but after this post, I'll be out of your hair. =D lol

Best regards,

I999

Inferno, would you mind terribly if I did a wget on the gps folder on your site? It's been a great resource for me and I visit often, and I would hate to lose all the great info you've got there.

P.S. You suck for leaving, you're one of the people on here I really like. :evil:

Inferno, would you mind terribly if I did a wget on the gps folder on your site?

Go for it! I hope someone soon provides a similar one-stop-shop resource. Pioneer's site is (or at least was) horrible at serving PDF's.

Wow... only one more post to 500. .... I may just have to bump myself to make the count ;) haha.