AVIC411.com

Reverse Wire Location in 07 Yukon

Can anyone tell me where to find the reverse wire in the driver or pssenger seating area? I would prefer to not have to drill thru the fire wall and run the wire to the reverse lights.

Try the BCM (located to the left of the steering column) It should be in the white plug-pin #22 Dark Blue wire. That should work for you.

An alternative location would be running out to the fuse box under the hood to C3 plug pin E4-this would be a light green wire.

Be sure to test either of the above with a meter before making any connections.

Good luck.

Can anyone tell me where to find the reverse wire in the driver or pssenger seating area? I would prefer to not have to drill thru the fire wall and run the wire to the reverse lights.

Thanks in advance.

If you have bose and are still using your On Star that harness you should be using is the METRA GMOS-LAN-02. In the instructions it tells you where to put the VSS the Reverse and the Parking brake. No need to go antwhere but right to the harness to get all your connections. They did this one right. Here a a copy of the instructions from the Metra web site

Connect the Green wire to the parking brake wire of the aftermarket navigation radio.

Connect the Blue/Pink wire to the VSS or speed sense wire of the aftermarket navigation radio.

Connect the Green/Purple wire to the reverse wire of the aftermarket navigation radio.

God Speed

you've got the same set up as me. Are you finding that the blue tooth module is less than good. I used it for the 1st time today and the person I was calling could not hear anything I was saying. Also, is there a way to use the steering wheel voice command button on the Z2/3. It seems like the SWIPS doesn't have the capacity to do that.

Thanks for the help.