AVIC411.com

What is a good price for the N4?

Theres a place called Sonic Electronix that has 'em for $899.99 with free shipping. I have a buddy who has ordered from them with no issues but Crutchfield has a better reputation.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9923_Pioneer+AVIC-N4.html

There's also an Amazon store that has the N4 for $827.00 + $19.35 shipping but I don't know anything about them.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000VG9OZA/ref=pd_luc_mri?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ARKIXFDF7XJLA&v=glance

It all comes down to what you want to spend and whether or not your willing to pay more for Crutchfield which seems to have a better return policy and customer support or if the $100 - $150 is worth the chance.

I just got one from Marcus Audio Video, through Amazon, it just arrived, and looks new in box.

Subtotal of Items: $829.00

Shipping & Handling: $24.60

------

Total for this Order: $853.60

I will try to get it installed this weekend, hopfully it is working ok, even if not, would not think it would be shippers fault.

They sent it out fast, and I got it fast. Crutchfeild could be worth the 150$ though if you have issues with the unit, I took the chance and so far I look to be ok.

Just got it for 899 shipped from crutchfield. It was hiding in the outlet section. Does this mean the n5 is on its way??

Good question Skippy.. does anyone know? How long has the N4 been out? Typically what's the shelf life been on each unit? N1 was 2004... about 12 months for each unit?

Looks like all the new units are going MSN Direct. Think the N5 will too?