AVIC411.com

Installing N4

Hey all, I am installing a new N4, My Avic-N1 was stolen out of my car! sucked.

I still have the N1 brain, no idea if that is worth anything.

Anyway I am going to try to install the N4 tomorrow, and I am going to try the bypass, which looks allot easier than the N1, where you had to open the unit up and solder a wire.

QUESTION

I do not have the IPOD CDI200 cable yet, I ordered it from some people that are being really slow about it. Anyway I had hooked up a ton of IPBUS accessories to my N1, like the TV unit, and 6 DVD changer and the older IPOD unit, all of those I believe had a IPBUS input and output?

Looking at the picture of the new CDI200 it looks like you just plug it in to a IPBUS slot, and you can not continue on with the IPBUS connection to the next device?

Am I missing something? I am just trying to make sure I am prepared for when I go to hook this new IPOD cable up.

BTW I might get rid of my 6DVD changer, I never really used it much, and my old IPOD CDI100 or whatever it was, also I think the TV unit will stop working within a year, that sucks cause I will really miss that unit!