AVIC411.com

Z vs F comparisons, navtraffic vs MSN direct, Nav Difference

I did a search but didnt find anything here yet. I am interested in finding out the difference before I make a purchase, Im sure a lot of you are as well. So..

Those who have had both Z and F now, how is NavTraffic compared to the MSN Direct service? I found the Nav Traffic pretty accurate in Los Angeles. Anyone compare the two yet?

As for Navigation, it appears the new F series uses either an upgrade or different maps(teleatlas?) Difference better or worse?

BlueTooth on the Z series was pretty poor in my opinion, how is it on the F series? Any call echo? How do the people hear you?

Voice navigation on the Z series was also poor In my opinion, did it get better on the F series?

How is using the SD card or ipod vs having a hard drive with stored music?

Im hoping SOMEONE had a Z they upgraded to the F. I am looking to do it as I have a Z1 but it would help living in LA to have traffic that works!

I upgraded from the Z2 to the F90BT. There are aspects I like and aspects I don't like of MSDNdirect vs XM Navtraffic.

I have not seen it show me traffic on the highway as I have not been on the road near any traffic yet. I do like the way you can just quickly click the list to see what traffic incidents there are near you. The list is much easier to use than the traffic incident list in the Z2 was.

Unfortunately, coverage is weaker as it is FM carrier based rather than satellite. With XM Nav traffic I never had to wonder if it was getting good signal. My wife's car has an in glass antenna so it doesn't work great in hers. My car is working fine.