AVIC411.com

Has anyone actually called PIONEER and talked to them about their issues? Or talked to their dealer?

These units can't be that bad.

Jason, can you possibly take sometime to show us a video of the flaws that people are reporting?[/b]

I spent 20 minutes on the phone with them today. They are offering no help and cannot actually advise you on how to use your system. All they will do is listen and document your issues because the rep even admitted that Pioneer is getting an overwhelming negative response from consumers on all F series navs. He also said (lied?) that I would be contacted within 48 hours regarding progress on my case. He assured me that a patch will be issued to fix the initial issues and that because the NAV is fully updateable that any subsequent issues will also be dealt with in further patches. My dealer also requested that I make a list of pros and cons for him to forward to his rep. So as of now, Pioneer is useless and if you want to get a manual you either A: print the whole &%$& thing and blow an ink cartridge like I did, or pay $19.29 for a 6 week backordered manual from Pioneer.

Technology sucks.