AVIC411.com

Hello, I've been reading on here for a while just never registered, now I have a problem so I need your help guys. I have a Z1 and my mic was installed with the initial installation. I recently got the BT1 adapter and had it installed. Now everything has been working fine (except for echoing) except maybe a day or two after things working good I ran into problems. Say I am connected with my radio and phone. If I place a phone call either with radio or phone, the radio mutes the volume and shows the end call icon in the top right... the phone call goes through but I cannot hear anything out of my speakers nor can the receivng party hear what I am saying. If on my phone I switch to the handset, it works fine, and if I switch back, same nothing, they can't hear me and I can't hear them. It's odd because it was all working before and I didn't uninstall or move anything around from when it was working. Same thing happens when I receive a call, I can't hear them and they can't hear me. Please if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if the BT adapter is bad or the mic or what, thanks guys.
I have the same problem. I have the 700W from Verizon. It shows registered and I get the red phone in the corner to disconnect the call if I want but I hear nothing through the car speakers, just the handset.

My phone has worked through the speakers before I don’t know why it stopped? I kept getting disconnected as has been discussed with the 700W.
well I've reset many times before, and Pioneer says to just hold the rest button down briefly and it will reset. I tried holding it down for about 30 seconds, longer than I ever had before, while the vehicle was on. And it has started working again, I'm not sure for how long, or that holding it down longer made a difference, but it worked. Hopefully it works for you as well.